What are you looking for?
Saturday 30 September 2023

SPACE NK BIRTHDAY GIFT 2023 | FIRST IMPRESSIONS & REVIEW





I’m back with a first impressions and review! As a Space NK NDULGE member, I received an email inviting me to redeem my birthday gift in store or online. NDULGE is Space NK’s loyalty rewards programme. To find out how to join the programme click here. I chose to redeem my birthday gift in store so I popped into my local Space NK and simply presented the email to a beauty advisor. 







This year's September birthday gift includes:-

Dr Barbara Sturm Super Anti-Aging Face Cream - 3.5ml

Tan-Luxe Super Glow Hyaluronic Self-Tan Serum (Gradual) - 4ml 

Stella McCartney Alter Care Serum - 7ml




Dr Barbara Sturm Super Anti-Aging Face Cream
I was really excited to try this cream because I’ve heard great things about Dr Barbara Sturm skincare - so I wanted to see if it lived up to the hype. Dr Barbara Sturm is a German doctor who creates skincare centred around molecular science. She believes in having a 360 degree approach to skincare, which is a fancy way of saying that products should aim to heal, repair and regenerate the skin. During my morning skincare routine, I applied the cream after cleansing, to my face, under eyes, neck and décolleté as advised. I was immediately impressed with how it reduced the puffiness under my eyes and gave my skin an overall even and smooth finish. My skin looked radiant and I can’t wait to see what the results will be if I continue to use this cream… which I’ll definitely be doing!




Tan-Luxe Super Glow Hyaluronic Self-Tan Serum - Gradual
I’ll probably be giving this away because I don’t need self tanning serum, so I can’t really give a first impressions and review on this one. However, according to Space NK, applied after cleansing and before moisturiser, this product aims to give a gradual tan that is natural. There’s rave reviews about it on Space NK’s website, so if you’re after a tanning serum that is natural and doesn’t smell or stain, then this might be the tanning serum for you.


Stella McCartney Alter-Care Serum
I was also excited to try this because I got my mum the Stella McCartney Discovery Set as one of her Christmas presents last year and she loved it. So obviously, I knew I wouldn’t be disappointed. During my evening skincare routine, I used this after cleansing and applied to my face, under eyes, neck and décolleté as recommended. The serum added some much needed hydration to my skin after a long day. 

Final Thoughts
I was really impressed with the Alter-Care Serum and the Anti-Aging Face Cream and I’ll definitely be adding them to my skincare routine. 

Until next time,

C x

Add your comment

Subscribe to my Blog via Email

SHOP MY MAKEUP BAG

SHOP MY WARDROBE FAVOURITES

CURRENT WISHLIST