What are you looking for?
Tuesday 21 February 2017

Retweeting for the Lols & Winning a Free T-shirt from Appelle Moi

This is a blog post that I've been meaning to write but being a uni student, I've been busy and blogging has had to take a back seat.
In October, I stumbled across Appelle Moi on my Twitter feed. Someone was in for a chance of winning a free T-shirt if they followed them and retweeted this tweet: 


At first, I was a bit skeptical because I've retweeted similar tweets in the past from many brands and I've never been that 'lucky person.' I followed and retweeted for the lols (retweeted for the fun of it, not expecting anything to happen). After retweeting (and liking), I decided to check out their website. Appelle Moi is an up-and-coming clothing brand that was established in 2016 by three friends; Ed Morris, Josh Bounford and Kieran Ahuja. Their mission statement is to make fashion more environmentally friendly, without compromising on style. This is certainly the case- their T-shirts are '100% organic cotton.'



When I found out that I'd won two weeks later, I was shocked, excited and happy.
I received a DM asking which T-shirt I'd like. I chose the 'Masque' T-shirt; which
is a Picasso-meets-modern-quirky-cool in a medium size for an oversized fit. The customer service was second to none. I received a DM on the day the T-shirt arrived, to confirm that I had received it. The parcel was packaged in a grey envelope, with my name and uni accommodation address neatly written. Neat handwriting is instant brownie points because it's something I always look at when I receive a parcel and it makes me more excited to open it. The T-shirt was wrapped in black tissue paper and sealed with an Appelle Moi sticker.


The parcel came with three Appelle Moi stickers.



Front

Back

This T-shirt will be amongst my go-to's to wear in the spring and summer. It is versatile- it can be dressed up or dressed down. For a dressed up eveningwear look, it goes well with black skinny jeans, heels and a leather jacket. For something more casual, it can be worn with shorts or distressed jeans. The leather jacket can be swapped with a lightweight parka or denim jacket. However, I think that this T-shirt should also be available in black. A black version, teamed with skinny jeans and a leather jacket, would be another good combo to wear in the evening, to a cocktail bar or restaurant.
I absolutely love this T-shirt and if you're after something classic, cool and quirky, check out Appelle Moi.

Follow Appelle Moi on Twitter; @_appellemoi_ & Instagram; _appellemoi_ and visit appellemoi.co.uk

Images taken on my iPhone.



Add your comment

Subscribe to my Blog via Email

SHOP MY MAKEUP BAG

SHOP MY WARDROBE FAVOURITES

CURRENT WISHLIST